Wow, last journal entry for this group was more than a year and five months ago x)
Sadly, things are very quiet regarding news for Okami...
Anyway, We Need 2 or 3 New Co-Founders
, please read on if you're interested!WHY:
and myself are pretty busy and for my part I don't know if I will have internet starting late march( and even if I have internet I believe I won't have much free time for dA). So we thought it might be good to find new co-founders to help us with this group.
- Since things are so quiet regarding Okami's future, we have nothing to keep the group pretty active and very interesting... So the idea of new co-founders could be great if those new staff members had time to share to organize some events and dynamise the group.WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- People who will be active and are willing to make this group more active, interactive and therefore interesting.EXAMPLES OF EVENTS TO ORGANIZE:
- A few examples would be to organize some contest related to Okami with points or art as a reward, in which case it is recquired for the co-founder working on this event to have points or time to spend. It could be Okami goodies instead of points or art, or really I don't know, anything you think could interest our members!
- Some sort of 'secret santa' based on Okami characters or fan's OCs related to Okami universe.
- ACEO trades related to Okami universe again.
- Write weekly or monthly journal/blog entries on anything Okami related, like an article on X character or Y places with their origins, a review on the artbook/soundtrack/goodies. Every time you write one of those you could specify at the bottom of the journal the theme for next week or month so a member could write the article for you to post later. I don't know, something like that.
- Any other ideas are welcomed!WHO CAN APPLY TO BECOME A CO-FOUNDER:
- Any member of the group. We will look for someone active on dA in general, full of motivation and willing to help the group getting some new interest.
- Please note that Contributors can apply aswell, no problem.HOW CAN APPLY TO BECOME A CO-FOUNDER:
- Comment on this journal
and this journal only, not in a note please! It's easier for us that way.DEADLINE:
- Application close on Thursday, February 26th
- The new co-founders will be chosen shortly after this deadline and a briefing will be given to them.
Thank you to anyone for keeping the group alive with your deviations!
(sorry for the typo, I'm too tired and too lazy to check ^^')
PS: we won't reply to every comment here due to a lack of time, though we will answer every question asked